At the end of each session, the Fast ForWord program calculates the results from the day’s work and displays those results on the Today’s report. This provides the student with an immediate review of today’s scores, as a reward and a motivation to continue working on the exercises.
Exercises that are not in today’s schedule are not included in this report. You can see points and totals for all exercises in the student’s Weekly Achievement Report.
- Total points shows all points earned today, including participation bonus points.
- Participation shows the participation bonus points earned today (100 points for completing today’s protocol).
- Exercise completion shows the total percentage of content completed to date in each exercise (all days).
- Points shows the points earned today in each exercise.
- Time shows whether or not the student completed today’s exercise time (protocol).
Tip: The number of points earned in an exercise does not always reflect the student’s performance in that exercise; instead, points are used to reward correct answers and to encourage the student to continue working on the products.