Reading Assistant Plus tutorial on iPad
On this page:
About the tutorial on iPad
Reading Assistant Plus provides a short, step-by-step video tutorial on how to use the activities, written specifically for the
- From the Student Exercises page
- Within the Reading Assistant Plus component
Note: The Reading Assistant Plus tutorial on iPad is only available to
Watch tutorial from Student Dashboard on iPad
- Tap the Demos tab at the top of the page.
- Tap the Reading Assistant Plus Demo graphic:
- On the video, tap the Play button.
Watch tutorial from Reading Assistant Plus on iPad
To watch the tutorial from within the Reading Assistant Plus component on iPad, choose Help from the Tools menu at the top of the page. The Reading Assistant tutorial video starts automatically.
- Tap the Pause button to pause the video during playback. Tap it again to continue.
- To mute the volume, tap the speaker button in the upper right corner. To change the volume, use the volume controls on the iPad device.
- Tap the Expand button in the upper left corner to switch to full screen mode. Tap it again to exit full screen mode.
- Tap the X in the upper right corner to exit the video, or wait until the tutorial is complete.