On demand training
We offer quick and easy video tutorials and live online training to guide you through every step of your Fast ForWord program.
In this topic:
Each live online training session below is interactive and allows you to ask our expert Tom Chapin questions. He is a skilled communicator with years of experience working with educators. Schools value his ability to motivate and teach educators and students alike. Simply click a topic to register for a date and time and you'll receive an email with a meeting invite.
- Fast ForWord Intro - Our Pathways to Student Success1 hr 15 min
- What is Fast ForWord and how will it help your students? This one hour webinar will lay the groundwork for your use of Fast ForWord in your school and with your students.
- Come on in - Tour the Fast ForWord Platform1 hr 15 min
- In this session you will get an overview of all that is contained in our robust platform. This will prepare you for more detailed instruction in sessions that will follow.
- Fast ForWord Demos - Learning the Exercises 1 hr 15 min
- This will be fun. You'll get a live look at several Fast ForWord exercises. After this session, you'll want to access the demo exercises on your own time and at your convenience.
- Resources - Tour and Tutorial of Educators’ Toolbox 1 hr 15 min
- As a company, we are committed to providing you the kind of support that will empower you to implement Fast ForWord effectively. This session will guide you through the rich content that is available with just a few mouse clicks.
How to work with students
- Student Results: part 1 - How to help students succeed 1 hr 15 min
- Monitoring the data created by your students is crucial in getting all you can from Fast ForWord. This 60 minute session will show you the reports that are available and how to start using them.
- Student Results: part 2 - How to help students succeed 1 hr 15 min
- Monitoring the data created by your students is crucial in getting all you can from Fast ForWord. This 60 minute session is a follow-up to our Results part 1. In this webinar you will be taken deeper into the reports to learn how to interpret and respond to your students successes and struggles.
- Foundations I and II - Detailing the sound exercises 1 hr 15 min
- The "sound" exercises in Foundations I (Sky Gym, Moon Ranch, and Hoop Nut) and Foundations II (Jumper Gym) are among the least intuitive exercises. Because of that, students may need more help in becoming proficient. This session will give you the tools to make that proficiency a reality.
- Step 1. Learn how to activate my Fast ForWord account and log in 1:42 min
- Step 2. Learn how to enroll students and staff to Fast ForWord 7:08 min
- Step 3. Learn how to administer the RPI test in Fast ForWord 4:48 min
- Step 4. Learn about the Fast ForWord and Reading Assistant Plus Assignments 6:39 min
- Step 5. Learn about scheduling options for the Fast ForWord program 6:17 min
- Step 6. Learn how to keep students motivated on the Fast ForWord program 5:02 min
- Step 7. Learn how to demo the Fast ForWord exercises to students 3:56 min
- Reading Assistant Plus Overview 9:16 min
Student video series - an excellent resource to play directly for your students!
Monitor student progress - an overview
- Monitor your students 5:43 min
- Assist your students 3:24 min
- Motivate your students 3:46 min
- Fast ForWord Coach Checklist Use with videos above
- RPI - Interpreting the post test 6:00 min
Fast ForWord science and success stories
Scientific information, student and staff testimonials, success stories, and more!
Watch a video
Fast ForWord overview and science
Fast ForWord overview 1:54 min
Reading Assistant Plus tutorial 5:03 min
Fast ForWord motivational video 1:27 min
Fast ForWord - Temporal processing 2:44 min
Watch a video
Fast ForWord success stories
Teacher testimonials 0:56 sec
This training is for private businesses who are seriously considering implementing Fast ForWord for the purpose of speeding up client results and optimizing time with their clientele.
Please download the Fast ForWord Provider Training Guide which accompanies both training videos below.
Watch recorded webinar
Private provider training part 1 1:06:16