All enrolled students must use a username and password to log in to mySciLEARN.The Students page allows you to print the usernames and passwords for your students. For more information see About student usernames and passwords.
- In mySciLEARN Manage section, click the Students tab to access the Students page.
- Locate the students in the students list. See The students list.
- Select the checkbox next to the students, or select the All checkbox at the top of the students list to select all of the students on the screen.
- From the More Actions menu, select Print Usernames and Passwords to open a new page with the new the usernames and passwords.
- To save the information, you can print the page, or you save the file as a text (.txt) file and then import that information into a word processing or spreadsheet software program.
If a new page does not open, check your browser’s security settings; it may have pop-ups blocked. In this case, follow your browser’s instructions to allow pop-ups for the website.