Bookshop Phonics is a printable curriculum that you can use to provide explicit, sequential, and comprehensive phonics instruction to students in Grades K, 1, and 2, as well as to students beyond Grade 2 who need targeted reading instruction. Its phonics lessons and teaching materials integrate the six essential strands for building early literacy skills: phonological awareness, phonemic awareness, letter recognition, phonics, word recognition, and fluency.
Now you can pair the foundational reading skills instruction of Bookshop Phonics with the adaptive, cognitive skill-based practice of Fast ForWord to help your students become better readers and learners!
Implementation and scope & sequence guides
- Bookshop Phonics & Fast ForWord Implementation Guide
- Fast ForWord Scope & Sequence Guide
- Bookshop Phonics Scope & Sequence Grade K
- Bookshop Phonics Scope & Sequence Grade 1
- Bookshop Phonics Scope & Sequence Grade 2+