Each of the Fast ForWord program exercises include instructional audio. By default, the exercises present the instructions in English. However, MySciLEARN lets you set some of that audio to Spanish, based on which program you’re using:
- Fast ForWord Foundations I and II. Includes all instructional audio, such as introductions, instructions, and interventions
- All other Fast ForWord programs. Includes the introductions audio only
You can set the language a few different ways:
- District and school managers can set the default language for all new students at a school. See Set Fast ForWord school defaults.
- Instructors can change the language for a students while assigning a program. See Create Fast ForWord assignments.
- Instructors can change the language for an individual student’s existing assignment. See Edit Fast ForWord assignments.